The National Pension Trust (NatPen) is a multi-employer occupational pension scheme, written under trust, which can be used by many employers that are not otherwise related. NatPen is a cost effective solution for one or more of:
- Building future DC benefits;
- Transferring the responsibility for, and cost of, deferred members out of the employer’s trust based DC scheme;
- Transferring the responsibility for, and cost of, AVC benefits out of the employer’s DB scheme;
- Transferring the responsibility for DC benefits out of a DB scheme in the PPF assessment period;
- Transferring the responsibility for DC benefits out of a DB scheme in the FAS assessment period;
- Assisting in DC scheme wind-up.
NatPen is a high quality and cost effective pension arrangement. It enables employers to reduce costs and focus on running their business, for trustees to secure members benefits safely and securely, and for members to receive high levels of support.
To find out more visit www.nationalpensiontrust.com.