A flexible way to save for your retirement and great value for money.
Text in this colour refers to the SimplySIPP.
Our old SIPP product (a five digit policy number starting with 5 – e.g. 5nnnn) is not covered in this site. Please contact us if you need information.
What is a SIPP?
A SIPP is an individual pension arrangement which provides tax-efficient savings and a wide range of investment options, including commercial property.
Why a Xafinity SIPP?
Xafinity has over a decade of experience as a SIPP provider managing complex pensions arrangements. We are experts in self invested pensions and administer assets worth hundreds of millions of pounds for thousands of SSAS and SIPP members. We have used that exceptional expertise to enhance our established SIPP operation.
The Xafinity SIPP has been awarded and retained a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto since its launch in 2008. The SimplySIPP is a single investment product, which gives a choice of investments from a slightly less extensive range. We have a range of features that makes both of our SIPPs extremely flexible and excellent value for money.
Value For Money
- Our SIPP charges for administration are highly competitive and fair.
- We negotiate and pass on discounts where we can, but we still ensure you receive excellent service.
- Make SIPP contributions whenever you like, for as much or as little as you like.
- Manage your funds online through our links with the fund supermarket, Fundsdirect.
- The Xafinity SIPP allows you to choose from a wide range of SIPP investments including unit trusts, stocks and shares, property and funds offered by a range of discretionary managers. The SimplySIPP offers a slightly less extensive choice of investments. These are explained in more detail in the Key Features Document.
Market Leading Service
- A named consultant to be your dedicated customer service contact.
- On-line tools and information to help Advisers in our Adviser SIPP Centre.
- Information to help Members in our Member SIPP Centre.
- The same great service whether you contact us by email, post or telephone.
Xafinity SIPP Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority