Xafinity is one of the UK’s leading specialist in pensions and employee benefits. Our expertise addresses the needs of both trustees and companies in pensions and actuarial services, flexible benefits, healthcare and training.
Xafinity has been providing professional services for almost 40 years, and strives to be the provider of choice in pension and employedd benefit services.
We are committed to providing a professional and proportionate service, tailored to our clients' needs and deliverd cost effectively.
At the heart of our business lie our corporate values: these help us form our company identity, the way we act, our attitudes and our behaviour and are as follows:
Professionalism is at the heart of everything we do; if we act unprofessionally our clients won’t come back. Acting professionally means:
- producing high quality work and providing excellent services
- having a high standard of ethics and behaviour
- being expert and specialised in our field
- having an interest in what we do and wanting to do it well
- treating our colleagues considerately and setting an example to others
- delivering on our promises.
Proportionate coupled with professionalism is our value of acting in a proportionate manner. It means:
- providing services for our clients in a way that meets their specific needs
- delivering services that meet our clients’ budgets and which give great value for money
- recognising that price is a differentiator for our clients and being prepared to be competitive
- giving our client what they need rather than what we think they need
- giving the right service at the right time.
- work with, and to enjoy what we do.